Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am almost done....Go Me

So for anybody who doesn't know I am going to have the baby on the 23rd of Feb. The Dr. told me yesterday and I almost fell over. He had initially told me March 2nd so I am thrilled.I have been so uncomfortable as many of you know...lol. I want to thank everyone for their support and listening ears when I am complaining, especially my sweet husband. He has been a trooper. I just had to express my gratitude for this tiny life and can't wait to meet him at last. Who knows maybe he will sleep through the night..(yeah right).I will keep everyone posted as we grow closer.
On another side note Jace is also expecting 2 additional babies in his tummy...Tico(an Iguana), and Issa a spanish speaking squirrel, we could not be happier for him..hehehe

5 comments:

Marci and Gary said...

I don't know if I'm more exxcited for Jax or the spanish speaking squirrel

Hali said...

It is always good to be updated on Jace's pregnancy.....oh no I mean your pregnancy, yes thats right. Can't wait to be an aunt again!!!!

Erin said...

Can't wait to see the little guy! Tell Jace congrats on the babies....we are thrilled for him! Isn't Tico the Squirrel, and Issa the Iguana?? lol

Alyssa Muller said...

So excited for you. You have less that 30 days and I'm sure it will fly by with all the baby preperations. Can't wait, the sooner Jax gets here, the sooner Hayes gets here. :)

Tamis Family said...

So I'm just looking at your blog today the 21st and I can't believe you only have 2 days left!!! Looking forward to seeing him... hopefully you had time to get that stroller!