Oh my gosh, I just sat here and had myself a good cry. He is perfect in every way, I can't wait to get to see him!! Congratulations, Marisa, Kevin, Peyton and Jace, your family is complete!!!! I love you! Hali
Jax is so precious! I can't wait to meet him and especially, hold him tomorrow!!! (now that the flu has FINALLY left the McMullan home!) You and Kevin did a fabulous job!! Great work!
Cute!!! All your boys are so handsome. I can't wait to hold him and then give him back. haha We are so excited for you and Kevin. See you soon. an't wait to hear all the details.
7 comments:
Congrats! He is adorable!
Oh my gosh, I just sat here and had myself a good cry. He is perfect in every way, I can't wait to get to see him!! Congratulations, Marisa, Kevin, Peyton and Jace, your family is complete!!!! I love you!
Hali
Jax is so precious! I can't wait to meet him and especially, hold him tomorrow!!! (now that the flu has FINALLY left the McMullan home!) You and Kevin did a fabulous job!! Great work!
Cute!!! All your boys are so handsome. I can't wait to hold him and then give him back. haha We are so excited for you and Kevin. See you soon. an't wait to hear all the details.
He's gorgeous, Marisa. And I can't believe how big Jace looks! Congrats and I hope you get a least a little bit of sleep here and there. Good luck!
Awww!He's so cute!Congratulations!!
Perfect song for child birth!! I love his name...can't wait to see him and hold him. Hope ma ma is getting some sleep- ya right!
Post a Comment