Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My son is Pregnant...

So jace has decided that he is pregnant with twins...He told me one day that he had a baby in his tummy too so laughing I asked him what the babies name was...he responded Noah, and then changed his mind and told me Benny....So I asked him how many babies were in his belly and he very straight faced told me 2....He even asks me dor clothes and meals for his babies. It makes me laugh, but hopefully his babies are not permanent I can only handle one newborn at a time.

3 comments:

Marci and Gary said...

haha! i effing love him!

Erin said...

Too funny Marisa! That Jace is a HOOT! Sorry we haven't been able to get together......we've all been sick over here! We'll have to get together soon!

Unknown said...

Hi Marisa, This is Jen (Wayment) Oberholzer. I have no idea how I found your blog! Your family is so darling, and you look beautiful as always! My blog address is www.oberholzerfam.blogspot.com