Friday, March 20, 2009
Maxine Nightingale????
So I was driving home from the bank with my car full of the kids when out of nowhere comes this happiest song....I quickly turn it up to my kids complaints and sing at the top of my lungs. Yes I even danced and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. It honestly put me in the best mood, but I didn't know who sang it. My dad knows all songs so I called him, but he didn't pick up so I tried my mom and singing the best I could tried to get her to tell me who sang it. She didn't know either...see while I was growing up when a song would come on the radio my dad would offer a quarter if you could name who sang the song he owes me at least $1000 dollars..I was very good at the game...so I always call my dad for the name that song game..when I got home I googled it thank goodness for google or I would have had to call a radio station and sing it to them...lol. So I found out it was Maxine Nightingale. I hope that you all enjoy this song and that it helps to make your day the way it did mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute song! My boys are always yelling at me to turn the music down in the car too. Hey.....at least we're happy!!!!!
Post a Comment