Sunday, May 23, 2010

My mom was dying that she could be there for his bday..she always tries to come, but sent this cute banner in her place. Growing up we always had a giant banner similar to this hanging up on our birthdays..she even got so fancy as to puck holes in the paper and put twinkle lights in the poster to light it up..So the tradition carries on. Thanks mom!!



His cake was so cute..We call Jax Monkey..or Nubs...not sure where either of the nicknames came from but they have stuck so far...



Im not sure but Dave seemed to have taken a likeing to the horse...We have some awesome friends...lol

Jax Turned 1years old on February 24th..We had some friends and family over to celebrate. Cake and Ice cream , Presents, and balloons...pretty much sum up this milestone birthday...He refused to dig into the cake like normal kids should....and everytime we tried to help him along he would cry and fling frosting all over the kitchen. We love this little boy and get the biggest kick out of his smile and curly blonde hair..so Darn cute I never want him to change.

2 comments:

Marci and Gary said...

I love Jax's expressions! So cute!

Anonymous said...

uh, hello.....only I can have blog aversion. NOt my friends that I want to look in on! BoRiNg. I need new pics of your babes. xoxo
PS You looked rockin' hot at SASS the other night