Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day Of School

After School we went swimming at Leilanis for back to school swim party...yay





I love the first day of school...Peyton was off to 3rd grade..holy crap, and Jace was off to preschool. I think it is so funny because I still remember my first day if third grade. Burton Elementary Mrs.Hamblin. I had a total crush on Trav Bowen, my friends were Christy Cox, Christy Shepherd, and we would walk home for lunch some days...awww





2 comments:

Hali said...

Oh my gosh they look so cute, I am so proud to be their aunt. They all look so grown up, even Jax he is getting so big! Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!

Adam & Christy said...

Oh' the good ol' days. And Trav Bowen! I almost forgot about all that. How funny. I can't believe our own kids are the ages where we use to get in so much trouble. Hopefully they won't be too much like their mothers. HA! HA!