Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I did it...now read this
So I am 6 months preggers and I am trying to remember why I did this to myself...I love my two boys and am totally excited about another addition. WHY though, do I gain 45+ lbs when some of my friends can't seem to look pregnant, my crotch hurts, my back hurts, I cry all the time and am even starting to annoy myself, did I mention that my butt is the size of a large school bus, I hate all clothes that include a panel...but can't seem to fit in anything wlse, I forget everything from names to dates, to walking into a room 7 times only to remember that I don't remember why I am there...than breaking down in tears over the fact that I can't remember. I don't even have that blissful 3 month period where you feel wonderful...ARRRRGGHHHH. I don realize the blessing of my predicament and am grateful, but if one more person mistakes sweat for that glowing pregnant look I will punch someone.....Just thought I would share..thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i especially liked this blog because you read it to me...and i felt like i connected with you better. ps...you look radiant and you have turned me off from child birth.
sorry I didn't tell you I had a blog, it has been in the works for some time and just came to this last week. Anyway, I understand your pain, stupid Miller genes gave us giant asses, boooo to them. I still love you and know that one day when I am pregnant again you can laugh and point and be glad that you aren't pregnant then. Love you lots can't wait to see you in 4 weeks!!
Hey Girl! You are too funny! The end is in sight though! (Unless, of course, you are going to try for a girl.......and look where that got me!) Pretty soon you'll have a cute little bundle and you'll know it was all worth it! If you need a shoulder to cry on....I'm always here for you! Cheer up, Jesus loves ya....and so do I! ;-D
Hey...you look beautiful as always and before you know it you will have a sweet little one and forget all about the sore parts! I only wish I looked as adorable when I was knocked up for 3 years! Your lucky you have a great husband who treats you like the princess you are...haha. Luv u!!! Remember u say the word and I'll come crawl in bed anytime for PJ day!
Post a Comment