So I just wanted to aknowledge my husband today....I am feeling very blessed and lucky to have him in my life.I was reading Erins Blog and came across this song that I had never heard before and instantly thought of my husband so after downloading it I wanted to tell him how much I love him. Jace and I have had the flu this week and he has gone above and beyond to take care of us. From cleaning up barf to putting a cold rag on my neck to my feel better. He is in every way my best friend. I think sometimes I forget to thank him for all the small things he does everyday like getting Peyton out the door so that I can sleep extra, taking time to go to all Doctors appointments with me, clearing the table after dinner..and telling me I am pretty when right now I am not the hottest version of myself lol.., By creating the perfect version of our life by working hard, bringing home flowers, Yard work ,driving to Utah 4 times a year with no complaints, and being the best Father to our children, I consider myself the luckiest girl on earth. So thank you sweetie for all you do I sometimes get caught up in the day to day and forget to truly let you know that you are my world...for that I am sorry...I LOVE YOU!!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
The Greatest Husband....
So I just wanted to aknowledge my husband today....I am feeling very blessed and lucky to have him in my life.I was reading Erins Blog and came across this song that I had never heard before and instantly thought of my husband so after downloading it I wanted to tell him how much I love him. Jace and I have had the flu this week and he has gone above and beyond to take care of us. From cleaning up barf to putting a cold rag on my neck to my feel better. He is in every way my best friend. I think sometimes I forget to thank him for all the small things he does everyday like getting Peyton out the door so that I can sleep extra, taking time to go to all Doctors appointments with me, clearing the table after dinner..and telling me I am pretty when right now I am not the hottest version of myself lol.., By creating the perfect version of our life by working hard, bringing home flowers, Yard work ,driving to Utah 4 times a year with no complaints, and being the best Father to our children, I consider myself the luckiest girl on earth. So thank you sweetie for all you do I sometimes get caught up in the day to day and forget to truly let you know that you are my world...for that I am sorry...I LOVE YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
okay so how about you make me bawl like a human infant every time i read you blog? so cute!
I know, that song really does it to me! I'm glad I was able to start a "share the love" movement! GO HUBBIES!!
Post a Comment